“People don’t have challenging behaviors. They have functional behaviors that challenge us.”
If you are an educator, caregiver, or parent of someone with a cognitive or mental-health disability, you may encounter difficult (to manage) behaviors that create frustration in your everyday life. Maybe you have tried everything to bring some control to the chaos, and nothing has worked.
Perhaps you are wondering…
- Is it possible to nurture a more calm and productive dynamic?
- Can anything be done to reduce stress—for everyone involved? – Is there hope for achieving positive and lasting change?
The answer is yes. And we can help.
Services we provide
- Behavioral Supports in Schools
- Comprehensive Functional Behavior Assessment
- Positive Behavior Support planning, training and implementation across individuals, groups and systems
- Training and Consultation in understanding behavior and behavior change across children, adolescents and adults with a myriad of diagnoses and levels of functioning
- Professional Supervision under BACB™
Contact us today!
Jan Ostrom, MS, LP, BCBA
Partner, Licensed Psychologist
Wendy Selnes, MA, BCBA
Partner, Senior Behavior Analyst
753-560-1614 (office number)
7635 W 148th St.
Apple Valley, MN 55124